The PIRANHA Dual Agent Restaurant Fire Suppression System employs the best firefighting attributes of two extinguishing agents: the fast flame knockdown and securing power of wet chemical and the fast cool-down capability of water. The system provides protection for settings such as casual and fine dining, fast food chains, culinary schools, sports complexes and stadiums, and four- and five-star lodging facilities.
The only agent-plus-water fire suppression hybrid on the market today, the PIRANHA System outperforms all conventional single-agent systems. The system attacks fire using the rapid flame knockdown and the securing capabilities of PRX Liquid Fire Suppressant. After that, water follows, quickly cooling the cooking media and further helping to prevent reflash.
Tests have shown dramatically increased firefighting performance:
- Twice the coverage of conventional single-agent systems
- 15 times faster than conventional single-agent systems in cooling down cooking oils
- 60 percent less chemical agent required and covers hazard areas better
- Flexible overlapping nozzle coverage for most appliance arrangements
- Smaller and fewer agent storage tanks required per system